Discussion Prompts Automation
Discussion Prompts include various options to promote meaningful connection among meeting attendees.
Before a meeting Navigator will pose a question to attendees to share a short update with the group. The prompt can be tailored to each meeting, such as "What are your goals for the week?" Responses are compiled into a single thread and added to the meeting agenda for everyone to see.
Navigator will pose a set of emojis to each attendee and invite them to select one that represents how they feel, plus any comments to elaborate. This is a simple way to check on how everyone is feeling.
Navigator will add a prompt from a curated collection to your agenda, such as, "Who is one person that inspires you, and why?" Prompts are rotated for novelty and value.
Navigator will add a prompt from a curated collection to promote meaningful discussion about professional growth. These are most commonly used for 1-on-1 meetings. Again, prompts are rotated for novelty and value.
How it works
- Navigator asks each attendee to respond to the prompts during Pre-meeting Prep.
- Everyone's responses are aggregated in topics at the top of an agenda.
- When completed in time, these topics are included in the Pre-meeting Prep notification sent to your team, if that Automation is also enabled.
To turn Discussion Prompts ON, take these steps:
- Open an agenda
- Click the "..." icon atop the agenda
- Click Automations > Discussion Prompts
- Toggle the setting for each of the four Prompts ON/OFF
- Customize the Quick Updates prompt in the content field (picture above)
Discussion Prompts can be completed up to one hour before a meeting's start time. After that, the option is disabled. This is done to incentivize adding one's input in time for others to read before the meeting.
Note: Only the organizer can edit this setting.
Learn more about Automation in the Navigator Library.