Navigator uses calendar sync to stay up to date with your meeting schedule. This way, changes to the day, time, title, attendees, and confirmed or declined status of attendees are reflected in Navigator’s outreaches.
Navigator currently integrates with Google Calendar and Microsoft's O365 calendar.
Note: Only a team administrator can view and complete calendar sync for an organization.
Sync a calendar with Navigator
Sync your calendar with Navigator by taking these steps:
- Open the left sidebar and click "..." at the top
- Click "Integrations" and select Google or Microsoft Calendar
- Follow Navigator's prompts to integrate your Google or Microsoft account
Alternatively, if you do not have a synced calendar click the "Sync your calendar" button at the bottom of your sidebar. Then follow Navigator's prompts.
Sync a meeting with Navigator
There are three ways to sync specific meetings with Navigator.
First, when activating a meeting Navigator provides steps to sync that meeting with an existing event on your Google or Microsoft Calendar. This enables Navigator to stay up to date with calendar changes to that meeting, such as a changed time or added/removed attendees.
Second, access your calendar settings via any agenda by taking these steps:
- Click the “...” button at the top of the agenda, then select “Calendar Details”
- When a meeting is not synced, Navigator will show an error state in the top banner. Click "Choose Calendar Event".
- Follow Navigator’s prompts to sync the relevant calendar event
Third, access calendar settings via the sidebar by taking these steps:
- Open the sidebar and hover over a meeting
- When a meeting is not synced, Navigator will show a prompt to sync the meeting with your calendar
- Follow Navigator’s prompts to sync a calendar event
Confirm your meetings are synced
There are two ways to confirm individual meetings are synced with Navigator.
First, hover over the meeting in the sidebar and see the meeting "Details" in the expanded card. Click "Details" to show more information
Second, access calendar settings via the "..." button atop an agenda by taking these steps:
- Open an agenda for the meeting you want to sync
- Click the “...” button at the top of the agenda, then select “Calendar Details” from the dropdown menu
- See the Google or Microsoft logo to confirm your meeting is synced