You can customize your Navigator notifications by channel (Slack or email) and time.
Meeting organizers can change notification settings for each meeting and uniquely for each attendee. Also, attendees can edit their own notification settings.
To edit your Navigator notifications:
- Open the left sidebar and click the "..." at the top
- Click Notification Preferences
- View and edit your notification settings for all of your Navigator meetings (scroll to view all of your meeting notification settings)
Meeting organizers can access and edit their team notification settings by taking these steps:
- Open a meeting you want to edit
- Click the "..." icon atop the workspaces
- Click Automations
- Click the Automation you want to edit
- Edit notifications by person, and customize the time a notification is sent