How to revoke Navigator access to Google or Microsoft
Instructions via Google's Support page are:
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Third-party apps with account access panel, select Manage third-party access.
- Select the site or app you want to remove.
- Select Remove Access.
Instructions via Microsoft's Support page are:
- Go to the calendar navigation pane at the side and use the context menu for the calendar name under My calendars
- Right-click the calendar you want to unshare. Or, if you’re using a touch device, touch and hold the calendar name.
- Select Permissions.
- To stop sharing your calendar with a person, find the person you want to change permissions for and either choose a new level of permissions or select the delete icon "x" to remove permissions.
- Select Save to save your changes, or Cancel to undo them.